In this episode of Chan with a Plan, Max discusses 7 signs that you’re about to get fired, ranging from changes in your workload and responsibilities to negative feedback from your manager.
By identifying these warning signs, Max aims to empower listeners with the knowledge and awareness to take proactive steps to safeguard their employment and career prospects.
- [00:43] Getting laid off vs Getting fired
- [01:31] Formal warnings
- [02:06] Not getting new tasks or responsibilities
- [02:38] Being asked to train someone for your position
- [03:25] Manager is documenting your mistakes and performance issues
- [03:50] Manager puts you under a microscope
- [04:19] Getting targets that are impossible to hit
- [04:42] You get denied a bonus or salary increase
- [05:33] Summary
RESOURCES & RELEVANT LINKS
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.