In this episode of Chan with a Plan, Max gives you the 8 questions you should ask at the end of your interview. Max will explain these 8 questions, why it is important to ask good questions as the person being interviewed, and what the answers to these questions mean for this new job.
- [01:13] What are the next steps in the hiring process?
- [01:36] How do you onboard new employees?
- [02:16] How long have you been a manager?
- [03:08] What are the biggest challenges that one might face?
- [03:50] What is the performance review like?
- [04:43] What are the most important things I should accomplish in the first 90 days?
- [05:27] Where have successful employees moved on to?
- [06:07] What’s different about working here than other places you have worked?
- [06:22] Summary
RESOURCES & RELEVANT LINKS
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.