In this episode of Chan with a Plan, Max discusses how to properly respond to the question “Tell me about yourself”. Key points he discusses are how to successfully summarize your professional background, accomplishments, unique qualities, and how to connect your goals with the job.
- [00:40] Tell me about yourself interview question
- [01:02] Being too literal and personal
- [01:35] Don’t ramble when answering
- [02:00] Stop being too modest
- [02:31] Don’t be too general
- [03:52] Highlighting your professional background correctly
- [04:05] Using your top accomplishments
- [04:28] Hitting on your unique qualities
- [04:40] Connecting the dots between roles and goals
RESOURCES & RELEVANT LINKS
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.