In this episode of Chan with a Plan, Max explains why job hopping isn’t always the best thing to do to advance your career! Max will explain why job hopping can hurt your career more than help, the reasons it is negative to your resume, and when it might be okay to job hop.
- [01:04] Increases your chances of being laid off
- [01:47] You make it more probable to land in a toxic job
- [02:35] Job hopping can increase stress and pressure
- [03:25] Limited opportunities for career advancement
- [04:18] Reduced benefits and perks can be an outcome
- [04:42] Difficulty building valuable skills and expertise making you less marketable in the long run
- [06:26] You become unemployable after a certain amount of time
- [07:00] Summary
RESOURCES & RELEVANT LINKS
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.