In this episode of Chan with a Plan, Max discusses how to deal with counter offers from your current employer when you plan to exit for a new job. Key points he discusses in this episode are: why people take counter offers so often and why you should not take a counter offer.
- [00:55] Getting a counter offer
- [01:40] Taking a counter offer out of fear
- [02:05] Too much emotional attachment
- [02:30] Your sense of loyalty
- [03:00] The issues have been resolved or so you think
- [03:45] Never take a counter offer because it’s desperate
- [04:45] A counter offer is a temporary fix
- [05:05] Your loyalty will be questioned
RESOURCES & RELEVANT LINKS
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.