In this episode of Chan with a Plan, Max discusses how to deal with the interview question “What is your greatest weakness?” Key points he discusses in this episode are the 4 common mistakes when answering this question and how to structure a winning answer.
- [01:05] Spinning your strengths as a weakness
- [01:15] Providing no weakness at all
- [01:27] Providing a deal breaking weakness
- [01:48] No improvement plan
- [02:17] Identifying a genuine, non-deal breaking weakness
- [02:49] Explaining the importance of this weakness
- [03:26] Results of you improving the weakness
- [03:42] Reinforce your commitment to improve
RESOURCES & RELEVANT LINKS
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.