In this episode of Chan with a Plan, Max discusses about job applications for entry level positions, stating why they aren't really entry level. Key points he discusses in this episode are the truth about “entry level” jobs, 7 reasons why entry level jobs aren’t truly entry level, and how to better your chances to get that first entry level job and begin your career in your desired field.
- [00:38] Max’s job search reality
- [01:55] Job market competition
- [02:29] Industry knowledge
- [02:59] Technology skills
- [03:43] Previous work shows strong work ethic
- [04:15] Company culture
- [05:00] Reducing training costs
- [05:43] Reducing risk
- [06:20] Summary
RESOURCES & RELEVANT LINKS
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.